Pages

19 March 2008

New Song - "Look Me Up"

This is a real rough idea that I threw together tonight. Concept: Angel on your left shoulder / devil on your right shoulder. I'll need to go back and rework the lyrics, but this is the general idea.

p.s. I'm real into the banjos lately.

p.p.s. I was singing reallllly quietly.

Look Me Up (click link to listen)
Who do you think you are
Come walkin' in here like you done own the place
A man like you shaves only one side of his face
A man like you
A man like you has got a few tricks up his sleeve
You don't hesitate when you pull out that little black book
You just call right on, call me
Look, look me up
Look me up

Looked you up in my little black book
Look me up, look me up
Gettin' lonely down here
Just need someone to call me dear
Look me up, look me up
Look me up, look me up
I know a man like you has got a few tricks up his sleeve
Pull out that little black book when you look me up